THE AFTER EXAM PAGE
Business English 2
FIRST TERM- [EXAM 30]
- When we conjugate a verb in the present perfect tense we put the past participle form of the verb, e.g: I have told, you have told, he has told (yo he dicho, tú has dicho, él ha dicho) To tell told told: decir
- A good answer to thanks could be: you´re welcome!
Also you can say: anytime! / it´s all right! / no problem!
- Remember this: ordinal numbers: fifth (5º), eighth (8º), ninth (9º), fifteenth (15º)
- You must be polite (but not: “you must to be polite”. MUST cannot take the particle TO of infinitive near itself. MUST is an auxiliary verb such as WILL, WOULD, SHALL, SHOULD, CAN, COULD, etcetera
- BASICS: personal pronouns of object: me, you, him, her, it, us, you, them
- Note the specific points in the subject Business English. There are certain readings included in the coursebook (rules for good customer service, how to answer to complaints, how to answer the phone politely)
- Get ready all the stuff for the next term: download and print the PDFs of vocabulary and verbs, have a look at the selected exercises from the internet (e.g. myenglishpages.com, ego4u, etcetera)
- Start the reader at Christmas! Use a dictionary or smartphone to make notes on vocabulary. A good idea might be the purchase of a bloc for notes.
Be good & good luck!