THE AFTER EXAM PAGE
Business English 1
FIRST TERM- [EXAM 30]
- Revise the names of countries: Germany (Alemania), France (Francia), Poland (Polonia), Denmark (Dinamarca), Spain (España) . People who live in those countries are called like these: the Germans (alemanes / los alemanes), the French (franceses / los franceses), the Polish (polacos), the Danish (daneses), the Spanish (españoles)
- Do not forget October when you write the months of the year. Remember that there are twelve months. November is written exactly like that: November. Do not confuse foreign languages such as French and English. [foreign.extranjero]
- Cardinal numbers are one, two, three, four, … fifteen (fiveteen is not a number. It doesn´t exist) . Ordinal numbers are first, second, third, fourth, fifth
- Study, learn, memorize abbreviations from the handouts or packs of papers: @.at (arroba) , COD.cash on delivery (pago contra-reembolso), asap.as soon as possible (tan pronto como sea posible)
- Be ready to learn words, verbs and expressions from the PDF linked on @moodle (Aula Virtual)
- Basics is a kind of exercise you will have to do perfectly well. Read and reread all the basics: pronouns, vocabulary lists of words and verbs, how to tell the time, numbers, etcetera
- You should be able to conjugate verbs in the present tense and the past tense in Spanish and English. Practise conjugations in your notebook. [should.debería] [be able.ser capaz]
- Example of conjugation:
I do not understand / you do not understand / he does not understand / we do not understand / you do not understand / they do not understand (ellas no entienden)
- Write clear. Make your letters, words and expressions easy to read.
Do not use extremely small letters in a paper exam, please! **
Be good & good luck!